NullWebScripts.Com - We Share virus free premium Scripts Downloads content for WordPress Users, Blogger Newbies, Magento, Joomla, Drupal, HTML, Scripts and Mobile App and for all other Webmasters. Our Shared Themes, Plugin, and Scripts etc… allows every visitors on this website, to create an attractive and unique website.
WP Real Media Library v4.2.0 – Media Categories / Folders
WP Real Media Library v4.2.0 – Media Categories / Folders – Turn your WordPress media library to the next level with folders / categories. Get organized with thousands of images. Organize media into folders.
WP Real Media Library is a WordPress plugin that allows you to easily manage your media library in your blog. Using this plugin, you’ll be able to organize the thousands of images, audio, video, and PDF files in your media library in folders. Basically, it’s like WordPress categories for your media library.
Notice: NullWebScripts.com, Is a Team of passionate Web Developers and Designers, Our Team goal is to improve our website's performance and usability, so that you could really get a great benefit from our website web materials. Also We share files under the terms of GPL (GNU General Public License) Which enables us to provide Premium WordPress Themes, Plugins, Blogger Templates, Sites Templates, Android Apps/Games & PHP Scripts for testing purposes only. We do promote WordPress and Bloggers Web Design Materials and Scripts to All users globally including you, downloading the latest material of your choice, This is for you to check the item before proceeding in buying any of the theme, plugin, php script, from the Original developer/designer. If the item fulfill your requirements and you’re satisfied with it then buy it from the Original Developer Website, through the Demo Link provided before the Download Link of every items Published on NullWebScripts Website Platform. for commercial use. We also want to inform you that, we do not host any of the files downloaded here, so it means that, this site only contains downloadable links from 3rd party sites by individual users which are freely available on all over the Internet.
Why do you need this plugin? Well, having a growing WordPress blog means that you’ll be adding a lot of new media files, like images, audio, and PDF, into your database every day. In a few weeks, your blog will be filled with thousands of media files. How are you going to find one of those files at a later time?
Of course, you can use the WordPress search function and spend a couple of hours finding a file, but who can even remember the names of thousands of files and what happens then?
That’s where the WP Real Media Library plugin comes in. With this plugin, you can easily create gallery folders for your images and normal folders for other media files to properly organize your media library. So that next time whenever you need to find a file, it’s only a mouse-click away.
Organizing your blog media files with WP Real Media Library plugin is as easy as dragging and dropping the files into folders. Then you can rearrange the order of your files by dragging them around to bring the important files to the top of the list for quicker access.
The Tree View of your folders will also make things easier for you to quickly find specific folders in a split-second.
In addition, you can use the WP Real Media Library plugin to insert media galleries to your posts directly from the WordPress ‘New Post’ editor. This will allow you to insert an entire media folder into your WordPress posts as a customizable gallery.
WP Real Media Library is a must-have WordPress plugin that will help save you a ton of time that goes into managing your media files.
- WordPress 5.0 / Gutenberg ready
- Folders for the WordPress media library
- Drag & Drop your files
- Create shortcuts of files. Shortcuts doesn’t need any physical storage (0kb). Note also that the fields in the shortcuts can be different to the original file, for example “Title”, “Description” or “Caption”.
- Full control for your folders in one toolbar (create, rename, delete, rearrange)
- Filter in insert media dialog
- Improved Uploader
- Upload files directly to a folder
- Create dynamic gallery from folder with Gutenberg block or shortcode
- Custom image order for the dynamic galleries (drag & drop)
- Fast navigatation to folders with fast folder search>
- Compatible with Revolution Slider
- Compatible with touch devices
- Supports multisite
- 6 months support Included
- Forever free updates
- GPDR / DSGVO: The plugin is collecting no personal data!
As you can see from the screenshots RML (Real Media Library) supports three different folder types:
- The normal folder: A folder can contain every type of file and collections, but no galleries. If you want to create a subfolder simply select a folder from the list and click this button.
- The collection: A collection can contain no files. But you can create there other collections and galleries. The mentioned above gallery is only a gallery data folder, that means they are not automatically in your frontend (your website).
You can create a visual gallery from this gallery data folder via the Visual Editor in your page/post.
- The gallery folder: A gallery data folder can only contain images. It is simplier for you to distinguish where your visual galleries are.
You can also order the images into a custom image order per drag&drop.
02 February 2018 - Version 4.2.0
- Added Gutenberg block to create a dynamic gallery (shortcode still works)
- Fixed bug with Gutenberg edit dialog
- Fixed bug with Ninja Table Pro and edit "Add media" dialog
- Fixed bug with admin notice when using PHP version < 5.4
- Fixed bug with frontend loading and "Upload to folder" dropdown (e.g. Marketplace vendor plugins)
23 January 2019 - Version 4.1.1
- Added Material WP compatibility
- Added new order: Order by date (ascending, descending)
- Added Polish translation
- Fixed bug with custom order when editing a detail in the media dialog
- Fixed bug with ACF when editing an image field
- Fixed bug with PHP 5.4 and autoupdater
- Fixed bug with PHP 7.3 (deprecation notice in error log)
- Improved compatibility with Trive Quiz Builder