NullWebScripts.Com - We Share virus free premium Scripts Downloads content for WordPress Users, Blogger Newbies, Magento, Joomla, Drupal, HTML, Scripts and Mobile App and for all other Webmasters. Our Shared Themes, Plugin, and Scripts etc… allows every visitors on this website, to create an attractive and unique website.
Premium SEO Pack v3.1.9 – Seo WordPress Plugin – The Premium SEO Pack for WordPress is the ultimate tool for optimizing your website for today’s search engines. Premium SEO Pack contains all the features that you would expect to find in dozens of different WordPress plugins, plus it includes unique features that you just cannot find anywhere else.
Let’s start with the meaning of SERP. It stands for ‘Search Engine Result Pages’. They are the pages in Google in which results are displayed for your online search queries.
On Google, these pages display a combination of paid adverts and organic results.
Notice: NullWebScripts.com, Is a Team of passionate Web Developers and Designers, Our Team goal is to improve our website's performance and usability, so that you could really get a great benefit from our website web materials. Also We share files under the terms of GPL (GNU General Public License) Which enables us to provide Premium WordPress Themes, Plugins, Blogger Templates, Sites Templates, Android Apps/Games & PHP Scripts for testing purposes only. We do promote WordPress and Bloggers Web Design Materials and Scripts to All users globally including you, downloading the latest material of your choice, This is for you to check the item before proceeding in buying any of the theme, plugin, php script, from the Original developer/designer. If the item fulfill your requirements and you’re satisfied with it then buy it from the Original Developer Website, through the Demo Link provided before the Download Link of every items Published on NullWebScripts Website Platform. for commercial use. We also want to inform you that, we do not host any of the files downloaded here, so it means that, this site only contains downloadable links from 3rd party sites by individual users which are freely available on all over the Internet.
SERP involves a combination of on-page optimization, constant/periodic content creation and authority building through trustworthy back-links.
Having good SERP positions is crucial to ensure your website is found easily for the right searches.
This is why our improved SERP Module comes with a lot of New Features!
Premium SEO Pack’s powerful SERP Rank Tracking Module retrieves search engine Rankings for pages and keywords, and stores them for easy comparison later.
It’s so easy to add keywords to the tracking module, simply select them from your focus keywords or add them manually! Also, you can track up to 5 competitors!
Also, we have another module added, it’s Website Statistics! You can compare your website evolution between 2 dates, and choose to include competitors as well (or not).
The first stat is your Website Score for the Keywords entered for a certain search engine (let’s say google.com) and it’s based on an algorithm that finds your website pages and keywords that are in top 100.
Next is the keywords rankings summary – this one shows if on your website, your ranking moved up or down and if your keywords are in top 1,3,5,10,30,50 or 100.
The last stats are for the keywords, too see their evolution, when they were last checked, and each keyword’s position on google searches.
Last but not the least is the Report Module. There are 2 types of reports. One for Website Stats and one for Keyword Rank Changes.
Both reports can be viewed in the admin area, downloaded as PDF’s or sent by e-mail.
FULL FEATURES LIST
- Works as plugin on any WordPress Install (3.8+)
- Based on modules manager, you must activate the modules in order to work
- Google Analitycs– This tool even provides a user-friendly dashboard that helps you monitor the important aspects of your site’s performance from inside your WordPress Admin area.
- 404 Monitor – you can see what URLs are referring visitors to 404 pages, how many hits it had and redirect them to another page
- Serp Tracking – SERP Tracking – Search Engine Results Page Reporter – Compare. Keep an eye on your competitors!
- Google Pagespeed Insights Module – Google Pagespeed Insights Module measures the performance of a page for desktop devices and mobile devices. You can test the page speed on multiple pages as once, mass test speed pages, or one by one and view the score on desktop & mobile, and view a full report.
ON PAGE OPTIMIZATION
- Mass Optimization – using this premium feature you can mass optimize all your posts/pages at once!
- Local SEO – Using our newest Local Seo Module you can now rank your website locally and on google maps in no time! Be found by local customers using our LOCAL SEO Module!
- On page optimization – optimize your pages / post types one by one, right on the post/page! It also works on categories and any other custom taxonomies
- Title & Meta Format – set custom page titles, meta descriptions, meta keywords, meta robots and social meta using defined format tags for Homepage, Posts, Pages, Categories, Tags, Custom Taxonomies, Archives, Authors, Search, 404 Pages and Pagination.
- Sitemap – the sitemap is generated automatically trough our module
- Video Sitemap – the sitemap is generated automatically trough the video sitemap
- SEO Slug Optimizer– Slug Optimizer removes common words from the slug of a post or page
- SEO Friendly Images – automatically update all images with proper ALT and Title Attributes
- Google Authorship – Make your content feel personal! Link your content to your Google+ profile!
OFF PAGE OPTIMIZATION
- REMOVED Backlink Builder – automatically add your link to thousands of different website directories that will automatically provide free backlinks
- Link Builder – improve your site internal link building.
- 301 Link Redirect – useful for any permalink changes
- Social Stats – keep track of your social network size
- Files Edit – allows you to edit the robots.txt and .htaccess files.
- W3C Validator – Mass Check the markup (HTML, XHTML, …) of your pages/posts/custom taxonomies.
- SEO Insert Code – Add custom code into < head > and wp_footer
- Media Smushit -For this module we use the Smush.it API, that allows you to optimize the website images without changing their look or visual quality.
- REMOVED Facebook Planner – The Facebook Planner module allows you to publish your website data directly to Facebook profiles / pages / groups
- Twitter Cards
- Modules Manager – allows you to activate / deactivate modules
- Capabilities – allows you to give certain permissions to different classes of users
- Setup/Backup – install default configuration, import SEO settings from other seo plugins, backup current settings
- Server Status – the server status allows you to see what modules are active, if they are configured correct and so on
- Remote support – this allows you to give us secured access to your wordpress install, in case that you have issues with the plugin
In Version 2.3 of Premium SEO Pack we’ve dramatically improved the Google Analytics Module & the Pagespeed Insights as well.
Starting from the interface design, to the functionality – we’ve also added Easy Setup for both of them!
The Google Analytics module how has an easy setup wizard, where you simply connect your analytics account with Premium SEO Pack plugin. There’s no longer mandatory to create your own application on google console & all the fuss.
The Pagespeed Module also comes with a working key now, you can use it straight away!
The NEW Google Analytics Interface
Using the new Google Analytics Interface, you will see real time statistics and how your website is performing right now.
Here you can see a graph consisting of:
- Page Views
- New Visits
- Unique Page Views
- Visit Bounce Rate
You can also filter the date from when to display the infos.
Top Channels – The Top Channel Pie Chart will show you the traffic that comes to your website trough certain channels.
- Organic Search
Top Pages / Posts Here you can filter to show Page or Page title, and for each page to see how many hits it had and:
- Unique Pageviews
- Avg. Time on Page
- Bounce Rate
- % Exit
- Page Value
TOP Referral Traffic On the top referral traffic you can see exactly from where the traffic came from. You also have a world map where you can check out your top locations traffic sources.
Version 1.8.0 Added new module - Minify / Cache JS / CSS files Bugfixes Version 1.7.5 FIX - Trimmed the whitespaces on all authorization input fields for Google analytics, pagespeed, serp and facebook settings Removed posts that are password protected from sitemap.xml Removed "include images" option from the index sitemap (use sitemap-images.xml file for posts images) New sitemap.xml index file ( https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/75712?hl=en&ref_topic=4581190 ) Add "items per page" (max limit for splitting posttypes: post, page, custom post-type), "enable stylesheet .xsl", "last modify is gmt" options (added to general tab) Add "memory limit", "execution time limit", "compress" options (execution variables tab) Fixes to sitemap-images.xml file (verify post attachments from database table wp_posts, guid field, are image files) "Standard content" and "custom taxonomies" added to include tab beside already existing "custom post types" Add 2 excluding options ("exclude categories", "exclude post types by id field") Add "author roles", "archive type" options "Priority", "frequency" add to formatting tab and changes made to relate the above updates