NullWebScripts.Com - We Share virus free premium Scripts Downloads content for WordPress Users, Blogger Newbies, Magento, Joomla, Drupal, HTML, Scripts and Mobile App and for all other Webmasters. Our Shared Themes, Plugin, and Scripts etc… allows every visitors on this website, to create an attractive and unique website.
Download Free Logos Showcase v2.0 – Multi-Use Responsive WP Plugin. This item is the Latest version and was ast updated on 15 May, 2018. On CodeCanyon. Free Download Logos Showcase 2.0 – Multi-Use Responsive WP Plugin. With this plugin you can display a set of images as a grid or in a carousel slider. Compatible with the brand new WordPress 4.7 and Visual Composer!
It’s perfect to:
Notice: NullWebScripts.com, Is a Team of passionate Web Developers and Designers, Our Team goal is to improve our website's performance and usability, so that you could really get a great benefit from our website web materials. Also We share files under the terms of GPL (GNU General Public License) Which enables us to provide Premium WordPress Themes, Plugins, Blogger Templates, Sites Templates, Android Apps/Games & PHP Scripts for testing purposes only. We do promote WordPress and Bloggers Web Design Materials and Scripts to All users globally including you, downloading the latest material of your choice, This is for you to check the item before proceeding in buying any of the theme, plugin, php script, from the Original developer/designer. If the item fulfill your requirements and you’re satisfied with it then buy it from the Original Developer Website, through the Demo Link provided before the Download Link of every items Published on NullWebScripts Website Platform. for commercial use. We also want to inform you that, we do not host any of the files downloaded here, so it means that, this site only contains downloadable links from 3rd party sites by individual users which are freely available on all over the Internet.
- Display a list of clients, supporters, partners or sponsors logos in your wordpress website;
- Create a grid of images with external or internal links;
- Any other creative use you might think of!
You can display the images in 3 different ways
- 1 You can display the images in 3 different ways
- 2 You can enhance the images, with pre-built styles and tooltips
- 3 Filter by categories
- 4 NEW: Live Category Filter!
- 5 Possible to set URLs and Count Clicks!
- 6 Widget & Visual Composer Ready!
- 7 Shortcode and PHP Function Generator!
- 8 Custom Feature Name!
- 9 Default Image size and Carousel Settings
- 10 Bulk Upload using the Media Library
- 11 Multi-use! Be creative!
- 12 Version Log
- Normal grid The images will have a fixed size, but they will adapt to the available space, adapting also to different screen sizes.
- Responsive Grid The images will be displayed in a grid with the number of columns you set and the images will resize to fit the columns. On smaller screens the grid will adapt, and the images will resize accordingly. In smaller screens if the number of columns set is to big for the size of the screen, less columns will display.
- Horizontal Carousel ? Responsive The images will be presented in a horizontal carousel that is responsive and also works well in touch devices. In the settings of the plugin, you can set how many slides to show, the transition speed, if auto scroll is enabled, and many other settings.
You can enhance the images, with pre-built styles and tooltips
- Grayscale Style Compatible with most browsers, you can choose to display the logos on a grayscale version and a bit of transparency, and choose if on hover the image will have the original colors or not.
- Box Highlight Simple style, that on hover displays a highlight of the image.
- Tooltips You can choose to display a tooltip or not.
Future versions of the plugin will probably include more built-in styles as it is easy to add new ones.
Filter by categories
You can group your images by categories and display only a selected category or all of them! This way you can even have a list for clients, other list for sponsors, and so on!
NEW: Live Category Filter!
In the Grid layouts you can also include a live category filter, so your visitors can select which logos to see. You can use a enhance filter (example below) or a hide filter.
Possible to set URLs and Count Clicks!
And of course, you can set URLs to them, they can have links that can open on the same page or in a new page. You can enable the tracking option in the settings and you’ll have information on how many times the logo was clicked.
Widget & Visual Composer Ready!
To include a grid or carousel inside a widget area is as simple as including any other widget! The plugin comes ready with a widget so you can easily display the logos you need, just be filling out the form! This widget will also work on Layers WP. An extra component will also be added to Visual Composer.
Shortcode and PHP Function Generator!
It couldn?t be more easy to generate the necessary code to display the logos. Just go to the Shortcode generator, choose the settings you want and the shortcode and the php function that you can use will be generated and ready to copy and paste where you want! Shortcodes are to be used in posts and pages, while the php function will be necessary if you want to hard code the logo showcase in your theme files.
Custom Feature Name!
You don?t like this feature to be called ?Logos?? Go in the plugin settings and change it to whatever you want!
Default Image size and Carousel Settings
You can change the default size of your logo images on the settings. This way, when you upload new images they will be resized to the specified dimensions.
You also have a set of options to control the carousel, like the transition speed, number of slides to move, number of slides to show, if you want to display the controls or not, auto scroll active or not, etc.
Bulk Upload using the Media Library
You can upload all your logos using the Media Library then select all of them and perform a bulk action to add them as Logo entries to the Logos Showcase plugin.
Multi-use! Be creative!
Although this was built to better serve as a simple way to display client, sponsor or supporters logos in your wordpress website, you can use it for other purposes! If you have a problem that requires a plugin that will display a list of images with links, this plugin can be useful!
Check some ideas below:
The plugin uses the awesome bxSlider to build the responsive carousel.
- New grid CSS using flexbox - New styles, including hover style - New option to display information on hover - Added bulk upload option using Media Library
[stextbox id=’files-demo’ caption=’Purchase/Demo’]http://zipansion.com/kFDV[/stextbox]
[stextbox id=’custom-download’ caption=’Free Download’]http://zipansion.com/kFHu[/stextbox]