NullWebScripts.Com - We Share virus free premium Scripts Downloads content for WordPress Users, Blogger Newbies, Magento, Joomla, Drupal, HTML, Scripts and Mobile App and for all other Webmasters. Our Shared Themes, Plugin, and Scripts etc… allows every visitors on this website, to create an attractive and unique website.
Elements for Users v1.5.4 – WordPress Plugin
Elements for Users v1.5.4
- 1 Elements for Users v1.5.4
- 2 Features
- 2.1 Choose VC content elements for everyone you want to show on the page.
- 2.2 Show VC content elements for everyone.
- 2.3 Show VC content elements for visitors only that have not been logged in.
- 2.4 Show VC content elements for visitors for all members.
- 2.5 Show VC content elements for user roles.
- 2.6 Show VC content elements for specific members.
- 2.7 Hide VC content elements for specific members.
- 2.8 Show VC content elements for specific devices, desktops or mobiles (phones or tablets).
- 2.9 Show visual composer elements depending on your query string with simple, yet advanced query check editor.
- 2.10 Show VC content elements between specific date range (and time range).
- 2.11 Show VC content elements between specific time range.
- 2.12 You can give your own functionality to set when to show VC content elements.
- 2.13 Enable/disable the WPBakery Page Builder elements that will show the attribute settings.
- 2.14 The hidden content will be removed from HTML output.
- 3 How To Use
Download Free Elements for Users v1.5.4 – Codecanyon | Elements for Users v1.5.4 – Define your rule and take control of your content with WPBakery Page Builder and WordPress. Show WPBakery Page Builder content elements only to the target visitors or members you want.
Notice: NullWebScripts.com, Is a Team of passionate Web Developers and Designers, Our Team goal is to improve our website's performance and usability, so that you could really get a great benefit from our website web materials. Also We share files under the terms of GPL (GNU General Public License) Which enables us to provide Premium WordPress Themes, Plugins, Blogger Templates, Sites Templates, Android Apps/Games & PHP Scripts for testing purposes only. We do promote WordPress and Bloggers Web Design Materials and Scripts to All users globally including you, downloading the latest material of your choice, This is for you to check the item before proceeding in buying any of the theme, plugin, php script, from the Original developer/designer. If the item fulfill your requirements and you’re satisfied with it then buy it from the Original Developer Website, through the Demo Link provided before the Download Link of every items Published on NullWebScripts Website Platform. for commercial use. We also want to inform you that, we do not host any of the files downloaded here, so it means that, this site only contains downloadable links from 3rd party sites by individual users which are freely available on all over the Internet.
Choose VC content elements for everyone you want to show on the page.
Show VC content elements for everyone.
Show VC content elements for visitors only that have not been logged in.
Show VC content elements for visitors for all members.
Show VC content elements for user roles.
Show VC content elements for specific members.
Hide VC content elements for specific members.
Show VC content elements for specific devices, desktops or mobiles (phones or tablets).
Show visual composer elements depending on your query string with simple, yet advanced query check editor.
Show VC content elements between specific date range (and time range).
Show VC content elements between specific time range.
You can give your own functionality to set when to show VC content elements.
Enable/disable the WPBakery Page Builder elements that will show the attribute settings.
How To Use
1. Activate ‘Elements for Users – Addon for WPBakery Page Builder’ plugin. This plugin requires WPBakery Page Builder 4.8 or greater.
2. Go to ‘Elements for Users’ settings under WordPress Settings. Choose which VC content elements will show user attribute settings.
3. Edit any page/post and go to WPBakery Page Builder element settings.
4. Change ‘Show For’ attribute to the target audience the element will be visible to and set extra parameters if necessary.
Note: Only native WPBakery Page Builder elements are directly supported. For third party WPBakery Page Builder elements (such as elements come within another plugin or theme), Advanced Replace should be enabled for the third party element. This element should be inside the content, not in another shortcode.