Borlabs Cache v1.6.1 – WordPress Caching Plugin NULLED – An easy to use yet powerful caching plugin for WordPress. Delivers your content in milliseconds, improves your ranking, and makes your visitors happy.
What is a caching plugin and how does it increase my WordPress performance?
WordPress is a database powered platform which generates content dynamically.
The more content and plugins you have the more database requests are executed. This can slow down your site’s performance, especially when your database is located on a different server.
Notice: NullWebScripts.com, Is a Team of passionate Web Developers and Designers, Our Team goal is to improve our website's performance and usability, so that you could really get a great benefit from our website web materials. Also We share files under the terms of GPL (GNU General Public License) Which enables us to provide Premium WordPress Themes, Plugins, Blogger Templates, Sites Templates, Android Apps/Games & PHP Scripts for testing purposes only. We do promote WordPress and Bloggers Web Design Materials and Scripts to All users globally including you, downloading the latest material of your choice, This is for you to check the item before proceeding in buying any of the theme, plugin, php script, from the Original developer/designer. If the item fulfill your requirements and you’re satisfied with it then buy it from the Original Developer Website, through the Demo Link provided before the Download Link of every items Published on NullWebScripts Website Platform. for commercial use. We also want to inform you that, we do not host any of the files downloaded here, so it means that, this site only contains downloadable links from 3rd party sites by individual users which are freely available on all over the Internet.
A cache plugin like Borlabs Cache saves the dynamically generated content as a static file on your server’s storage. When the page is requested, this static file is loaded and send to the visitor, which is dramatically faster than the regular database requests. But that is not all. Your pages contain a lot of unnecessary whitespace or HTML-Comments, which only increases the overall size of the page, but are not important for your e.g. layout or design. Borlabs Cache removes all of them and uses GZIP to compress your page, which saves your and your visitor’s traffic.
These are just some examples, what Borlabs Cache does to increase your site’s performance.
- Caches every page, post, feed, category, tag, etc.
- Define individual cache lifetimes for home, categories, pages, posts, feeds, custom post types, etc.
- Automatically refreshes the cache…
- …the post…
- …the archive…
- …what ever you want…
- …a comment was written
- …a post was published
- …ever you want
- Exclude from caching by…
- …query string
- …path, e.g. /dont-cache.html, or with regular expression
- …post type
- …user agent
- Complete header managment
- and much more…
- Merge CSS files into a single file
- Minify and compress CSS
- Optimize Google Font embedding
- Compress HTML
- Remove HTML-comments
- Remove unnecessary whitespace
- Miscellaneous Settings
- Disable WordPress meta-generator tag
- Disable third-party meta-generator tags
- Disable emoji
- Disable feeds link
- Disable manifest
- and much more…
- Database Optimization
- Fragment Caching: keep parts of your site dynamic and not static
- Security Headers: Content-Control-Policy, XSS-Protection, and much more
- View Cache: See all cached pages and get statistics about them page. Remove or refresh a specific page of the cache
- Cache Preloading: Keep all your pages up-to-date. Your customers always get your content super fast
- Cache Presets: Different cache settings for every kind of website like ecommerce, magazine, corporate, etc.
- Multisite: Individual cache settings for every site of your WordPress Multisite installation
- Multilingual: Works with WPML, qTranslate, and many others
- Ecommerce: Works with WooCommerce, automatically excludes cart & checkout by default with our ecommerce-preset
- CDN: Use your favorite CDN like StackPath (MaxCDN), KeyCDN, CloudFlare or any other