NullWebScripts.Com - We Share virus free premium Scripts Downloads content for WordPress Users, Blogger Newbies, Magento, Joomla, Drupal, HTML, Scripts and Mobile App and for all other Webmasters. Our Shared Themes, Plugin, and Scripts etc… allows every visitors on this website, to create an attractive and unique website.
The Best Top 3 Email Marketing Services Providers You Need in 2018
Email marketing has some obvious advantages over traditional mail marketing
Top 3 Email Marketing Services – Email marketing has grown immensely in the recent years. If you are also thinking to start email marketing campaign you will need Email Marketing Services and today I am going to share how to start email marketing and some of the best Email Marketing Services…
Top 3 Email Marketing Services
Top 3 Email Marketing Services – Email marketing has grown immensely in the recent years. If you are also thinking to start email marketing campaign you will need Email Marketing Services and today I am going to share how to start email marketing and some of the best Email Marketing Services.
What is Email Marketing?
Notice: NullWebScripts.com, Is a Team of passionate Web Developers and Designers, Our Team goal is to improve our website's performance and usability, so that you could really get a great benefit from our website web materials. Also We share files under the terms of GPL (GNU General Public License) Which enables us to provide Premium WordPress Themes, Plugins, Blogger Templates, Sites Templates, Android Apps/Games & PHP Scripts for testing purposes only. We do promote WordPress and Bloggers Web Design Materials and Scripts to All users globally including you, downloading the latest material of your choice, This is for you to check the item before proceeding in buying any of the theme, plugin, php script, from the Original developer/designer. If the item fulfill your requirements and you’re satisfied with it then buy it from the Original Developer Website, through the Demo Link provided before the Download Link of every items Published on NullWebScripts Website Platform. for commercial use. We also want to inform you that, we do not host any of the files downloaded here, so it means that, this site only contains downloadable links from 3rd party sites by individual users which are freely available on all over the Internet.
Email marketing can be best understood as a form of direct marketing that employs electronic mail as a method of communicating commercial messages to an audience.
So, every email that is being sent to a potential or current customer is considered as email marketing.
Email marketing is used for:
- It is used for enhancing the relationship with customers.
- It is used to encourage customer loyalty.
- It is used for bringing in repeat business.
- It is used to acquire new customers.
- It is also used to convince current customers to buy something immediately.
Email marketing has some obvious advantages over traditional mail marketing:
- Email marketing is the most effective online marketing technique. It offers the opportunity to track the return on investment which is often high.
- With email marketing, you can instantly reach your email subscribers (those who have opted in to receive email communications).
- In fact, as much as half of the Internet users check or send email on a typical day.
- It allows you to reach out to consumers with personalized, dynamic, and relevant messages.
- With transactional emails, businesses can respond automatically to important consumer events such as purchases.
However, email marketing comes with the pitfall of being affected by rejection or spam rate of the emails by the consumers’ email program.
That said, this can be avoided by using “Opt-in” emailing wherein the consumer gives the consent to receive the emails and eliminates the possibility of receiving unsolicited emails.
So, email marketing facilitates emails that are relevant and appropriate for each recipient.
Benefits of Email Marketing
- Email Marketing is cost-effective. It is CHEAP. In fact, email marketing cost little as compared to other channels of advertising.
- The email marketing ROI is high as compared to other direct marketing strategies. It can be targeted specifically to the ideal consumer.
- Email marketing can be measured and tracked. You can find out what parts of your campaign are working and what parts aren’t. With this knowledge at your sleeve, you can easily modify or reframe your campaign strategy if required.
How to do Email Marketing?
- The emails can be set in text or HTML. The overall design of your email can include images and colors. It is good to ask each customer for their preference.
- The emails should be personalized and relevant for each recipient.
- You can offer an incentive for participating and will like to respond.
- Prefer to send out the emails during their working day. You should test and measure to find what timing works best for your customer.
- Email marketing is a part of your integrated marketing communication (IMC) or your overall marketing mix. So, your emails should carry the same image and message as your entire operations.
- The links should be highlighted as early as possible in your email to grab the attention of the impulsive customer.
- Use attributes (email header – subject line) that work best for your business.
- Hyperlink your customers to landing pages rather than your home pages. Make it easy for them to complete forms.
ConvertKit is one of the best email marketing platforms for effective email marketing. Nathan Barry invented ConvertKit. The platform is specifically meant for bloggers, authors, podcasters, and other businesses who want to build audiences. ConvertKit helps you to build a successful online business. It supports advanced features. It offers attractive forms, trackable data, and powerful automation. You get easy-to-embed, customizable optin forms to turn casual readers to repeat customers. Reporting is fabulous and helps you to keep track your growth. It displays subscriber data and opt-in conversions.
Moreover, it is extremely easy to use and very powerful. Using ConvertKit, you can easily offer content upgrades as well as incentives with email signup forms. It even offers easy to manage auto-responders for sending drip emails. ConvertKit even allows for segmentation of contacts based on interests and purchase action.
So, ConvertKit is useful in marketing automation. You can also create personalized automated emails for growing your list.
With ConvertKit, you can send the right message to the right person at the right time. It allows you to send highly targeted content tailored towards their interests, location, as well as other data points.
Aweber is another highly recognized email marketing and automation platform. It enables you to find, connect with your audience, built a fruitful relationship with them, and moreover, allows you to sell your products.
Aweber is helping businesses to build their audience and get more customers. So, it allows you to build a profitable and successful online business by fostering enhanced and result-oriented customer relationship. Using Aweber, you can run successful email marketing campaign, build your email list and generate more sales. AWeber comes with various sign-up forms, numerous template designs, and autoresponder services. It offers excellent RSS to Email Tools, segmentation, reports, and integrations. It has highly efficient customer support and offers great pricing plans, as well.
So, Aweber offers a robust set of features.
With Aweber, you can set an automated email series and engage your subscribers at the very right moment. It allows you to promote your products through one-time broadcast emails, such as newsletter and promos. It offers more than 700+ mobile responsive email templates and signup form templates. It has all the email tools to grow your business.
You can even run A/B tests to make out if your design choices impact signups so that you can do more of what works. Most importantly, the emails are optimized and get delivered to the inbox. It allows you to launch email campaigns that help you to sell more. It also offers much educational content so that you can master email marketing. It offers blog, video library, knowledge base, educational guides, and more.
MailChimp is a leading and a highly popular email marketing service providers. They have a user-friendly interface with great tools and fabulous support system. So, MailChimp makes Email Marketing easy, delightful and affordable experience.
In fact, MailChimp is one of the most widely used email marketing service provider. It comes with different pricing plans to suit your specific requirements. MailChimp gives you Forever Free Plan in which you can send up to 12000 emails in a month to 2000 subscribers. However, the emails you send to your subscribers will carry the MailChimp Badge in the footer. The paid plans start from $10/mo.
The fact that MailChimp integrates with WordPress, Magento, Shopify and other platforms makes it a highly robust email marketing service. It offers easy email creator, merge tags, auto-responders, and even allows segmentation of contacts with groups. It offers simple tracking and analytics. You can set up delivery times on user’s time zones. You can set up segmenting based on geolocation.
MailChimp offers various monthly plans, gives pay-as-you-go option for infrequent senders and has high-volume plans, as well. It comes with numerous pre-designed templates so that you can personalize and customize your sign up forms or even confirmation emails
MailChimp comes with an efficient support system that is offered through email, live chat, and a vast knowledge base with how-tos, videos, and tutorials.