Woocommerce Mailchimp Discount v2.3
Download Free Woocommerce Mailchimp Discount v2.3 – CodeCanyon | Woocommerce Mailchimp Discount v2.3 – helps you to easily make your MailChimp list healthy by providing a one time discount when someone subscribes to your mailchimp list. This plugin automatically adds a MailChimp subscription popup to your website which can be used to capture the Emails and when the user successfully subscribed to your list then he gets a coupon code.
- Powerful admin backend to customize the plugin.
- Easily setup discount for newsletter signups.
- Double optin to have only valid users receive the coupon.
- Ability to restrict the coupon to the registered email id only.
- Automatically generates unique coupons for each signup.
- Ability to set a coupon prefix so that you can easily recognise the coupon generated through the plugin.
- Ability to define a custom length for the coupons that gets generated through the plugin.
- Uses native woocommerce coupon system to generate the coupons.
- Uses woocommerce native template to send email for the coupon code if using woocommerce 2.3.x.
- Exit intent to display the popup.
- Customizable shortcode support, which allows you to put add the form on any page/post or widget.
- Ability to add multiple forms on same page and use shortcode alng with the popup feature.
- Admin option to change the cookie length for popup display.
- Admin option to disable popup and have the signups only as widgets.
- Easily customize the look and feel of the popup to match your site’s design.
- Allows you to show form fields as per your needs.
- Creates a different unique coupon each time a user sign up for newsletter.
- Easily select and setup coupon for specific products or categories.
- Easy to exclude specific products and categories from the discount.
- Ability to exclude discount on sales items.
- Allows you to define a coupon validity in number of days from the date of registration.
- Ability to change the email from name and address.
- Ability to define a minimum and maximum purchase limit in order to be able to use the coupon.
- Allows you to customize the coupon code email and subject from the admin panel.
- Allows you to use enter predefined variables on the email body and email subject.
- Allows you to display a popup for the mailchimp signup form.
You can use
shortcode to use the mailchimp discout form on your page/post/widget etc.
Please find the list of variables you can use with shortcode.
|Define a width for the signup form.|
Possible values: 100px, 100%, 500px etc.
|Set the alignment for the signup form.|
Possible values: left,right and center.
|Define the layout for the form.|
Possible values are horizontal and vertical. The default value is vertical.
|Set width for the subscribe button.|
Possible values: 100px, 429px, 100%, 69% etc.
|Set the alignment for the subscribe button.|
Possible values: left,right and center.
|Define a text that would appear on top of the form.|
[wc_mailchimp_discount top_text="Subscribe to our newsletter and win discount"]
|Set a text color for the top text.|
You can combine any of the shortcode variables and create different type of forms. Check some examples below:
[wc_mailchimp_discount width="400px" align="center" btn_width="100%" texttop_text_top="Signup for newsletter" top_text_color="#333333"]
Checkout our other discount plugins
Version 2.2(9th Dec 17) - Fixed compatibility issue for categories with WooCommerce 3.2.5 and WordPress 4.9 - added functionality where admin can show/hide checkbox like terms and condition in the frontend - added functionality for admin to set checkbox text label for the checkbox - added functionality for admin to set error message for checkbox validation - added functionalty where admin can set color for checkbox label text Version 2.1(12th April 17) - Fixed compatibility issue with WooCommerce 3.0.0 - Mailchimp source signup merge fields added - Added feature for mailchimp signup success text color, background color - Added feature for mailchimp signup error text color, background color - Added feature for enable/disable popup on mobile device Version 2.0.2(15th March 17) - Mailchimp API 3.0 implemented - Language merge vars added from code - Show coupon code on response in single optin Version 2.0.1(12 JULY 16) - Fixed compatibility issues with WooCommerce 2.6.x. - Fixed shipping issue for this plugin Version 2.0 (22 JUNE 16) - Fixed compatibility issues with WooCommerce 2.6.x. - Fixed translation issues. - Fixed issues with email body formatting. - Added option to translate admin option texts using WPML. Version 1.9 (9 MARCH 16)
[stextbox id=’files-demo’ caption=’Purchase Item’]https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-mailchimp-discount/10229569[/stextbox]
[stextbox id=’custom-download’ caption=’Free Download’]http://zipansion.com/HsHi[/stextbox]