NullWebScripts.Com - We Share virus free premium Scripts Downloads content for WordPress Users, Blogger Newbies, Magento, Joomla, Drupal, HTML, Scripts and Mobile App and for all other Webmasters. Our Shared Themes, Plugin, and Scripts etc… allows every visitors on this website, to create an attractive and unique website.
Theme Name: Ultimate Social – Easy Social Share Buttons And Faan Counters
License: CodeCanyon Split License
Created: 21 January 14
Last Update: 7 January 17
Ultimate Social v6.0.7 – Easy Social Share Buttons and Fan Counters WordPress Plugin – If you’re looking for a customizable, easy-to-use WordPress social plugin that won’t bog down your website, Ultimate Social Deux is an optimal solution. With its sleek, stylish aesthetics, numerous customization options, and user-friendly interface, this social sharing plugin is a definite standout. Unlike most WordPress social plugins, Ultimate Social Deux won’t slow your site down.
What is Ultimate Social Deux?
- 0.1 What is Ultimate Social Deux?
- 0.2 Make the Most of the Top Benefits of Social Share Buttons
- 0.3 Supported Social Networks
- 0.4 Clean, Customizable Style
- 0.5 Compatible with WordPress Themes and E-Commerce Plugins
- 0.6 Intuitive, Easy-to-Use Settings panel
- 0.7 Additional Features
- 1 Extensive Documentation
- 2 Support
- 3 Languages
- 4 Changelog
While browsing WordPress plugin reviews, you’re likely to run into the same complaint again and again: Social networking plugins for WordPress often have a very negative impact on website load times. Going without share buttons is not an option, though, unless you’re okay with never quite achieving the visibility you otherwise could. Ultimate Social Deux was designed with speed in mind, and it lives up to that promise. By using it on your WordPress site or blog, you’ll be able to reap the rewards of having social media buttons for your content without sacrificing page load times.
Getting your content in front of the right people is tricky. Social share buttons make it easier. When visitors are able to see how many others have commented, liked or shared a piece of content, they’re more likely to take a closer look. This is a prime example of social validation; at a glance, visitors can confirm that others have given your content a positive vote. Social media buttons dramatically improve click-through rates and provide benchmarks both internally and externally. Of course, all of these benefits are diminished if they come at the expense of having a slowly loading website. Ultimate Social Deux does away with that problem elegantly and effectively.
Supported Social Networks
Many social networking plugins for WordPress only support a handful of social media sites. Ultimate Social Deux supports 10 social sharing options, so it’s an incredibly versatile choice. This plugin supports the following networks: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, LinkedIn, Delicious, Stumbleupon, Reddit, Buffer and vkontakte.ru. As an added bonus, an email sharing button is also available. A love button, which will allow visitors to internally “like” posts for later viewing, is coming soon.
Clean, Customizable Style
After working hard to achieve the perfect look for your WordPress website, the last thing you want to do is mar it with unsightly social media sharing buttons. Ultimate Social Deux handles this issue incredibly well by using sleek, matching buttons with low-key logos from each social media site. You will enjoy complete control over the coloring, size, appearance and position of these buttons, so you can easily achieve the ideal setup for your site.
Compatible with WordPress Themes and E-Commerce Plugins
Intuitive, Easy-to-Use Settings panel
Ultimate Social Deux features a streamlined, user friendly interface that consists of five tabs. In a matter of minutes, you can tweak your social media sharing buttons so that they look and function perfectly for your site. Everything is handled through the following five customization areas:
- Basic Settings – Define your Twitter username, set your default Pinterest image and customize the text for “Total Shares.”
- Style Settings – Adjust the default color for each button and define the hover color as well. It’s easy to make your buttons coordinate perfectly with the theme of your WordPress site.
- Email Settings – Set the defaults for how messages will appear when people share your content via email. You can adjust the default subject line, define the name and email address of the sender, adjust the default message and apply a Captcha to ward off spam.
- Placement Settings – Conveniently, there are five placement options for Ultimate Social Deux social buttons. They can be positioned at the top or bottom of the page, at the top or bottom of each post, or they can float. Choose between vertical and horizontal layouts, and specify alignment – left, center or right – for horizontal social media buttons. You can also exclude buttons as needed.
- Advanced Settings – When a visitor clicks on one of the social media sharing buttons, a popup will appear. In Advanced Settings, you can define the width and height of each popup box.
Ultimate Social Deux conforms with WordPress best practices, is compatible with all WordPress themes and renders correctly and beautifully across all mobile devices. As far as implementing it on your WordPress site, you can either insert it directly into a post or page or use shortcodes. In this way, you can use this Facebook social plugin for WordPress however you’re the most comfortable. Whether you’re an advanced WordPress user or still something of a beginner, you’re sure to hit the ground running with it and should be able to add stylish, user friendly social share buttons your WordPress blog or e-commerce site in no time.
With Ultimate Social Deux, the days of dealing with slowly loading WordPress sites in exchange for allowing visitors to easily share content across various social media platforms are over. This plugin is the total package. It’s attractive, easy to use and very effective. By allowing visitors to share your content with the click of the mouse button, you can increase visibility and put social signals to work for you. This plugin features automatic updates too, so you won’t have to tinker around with it over and over again. Just install it, adjust the settings as needed and be on your way. Your WordPress site will boast colorful, attractive social media buttons, and it will still load quickly and efficiently.
Visit the documentation page.
All shortcodes and settings is documented here.
Support is offered through our support forum and NOT through the comments system.
English – Thanks to Ultimate WP
Danish – Thanks to Ultimate WP
German frontend – Thanks to Net Starter
Russian – Thanks to Ivan Dyakov
If your language is not listed here, and you wish to contribute with your translation – please read our docs on how to translate Ultimate Social Deux.
- Fixed: Non working share counts – vk.com
- Fixed: Mailchimp now using 3.0 of their API
- Fixed: A bug introduced in 6.0.6 that was causing other plugins not to activate
- Fixed: Fixed Custom Post Types array to include all Custom Post Types
- Fixed: PHP error that was happening to some customers
- Fixed: CPT’s works again
- Added: Option to exclude floating and mobile bar on CPT’s
- Fixed: Better support for licensing and auto update
- Fixed: Captcha is now working again
- Fixed: Better error handling for non supported URL structures
- Fixed: Javscript error that was happening on small screens
- Fixed: PHP warnings
- Added: New logo and icon
- Added: Mobile bar
- Added: Possibility to use Mailchimp list ID instead of list name
- Added: Mono Skin
- Added: Fan Counter Tooltip
- Added: Better styling classes to share buttons
- Improvement: Updated to latest version of Titan Framework
- Improvement: Better support for native buttons on mobile devices
- Improvement: Some fixes for the Round Skin
- Improvement: Changed Reddit Default Color
- Improvement: Only show CPT placement settings if there are any CPT’s
- Improvement: Hiding a few unused settings
- Fixed: Fixed php notice that happened with Widgets and WordPress 4.3+
- Fixed: YouTube Channel Counter
- Fixed: Admin style changes
- Fixed: Bug with “more” button
- Fixed: PHP Notice in Pinterest Sharer when $wp_query does not have any posts.
- Fixed: Facebook Fan Counts using Facebook Open Graph 2.4 API
- Added: Notification if no Facebook App Token has been set
- Added: YouTube channel counts
- Added: Small speed improvements
- Fixed: Facebook Fan Counts using Facebook Graph 2.3 API
- Fixed: Admin sortable bug for placement settings
- Added: Improvements to the Pinterest Sharing feature
- Fixed: A bug that triggered some sites to crash
- Added: Now includes WooCommerce images and Galleries in Pinterest results
- Fixed: Facebook share counts
- Added: Method for not updating counts if retrieved count is 0 for Fan Counts
- Added: New LinkedIn Fan Count method
- Added: YouTube now get counts from their new API
- Bugfix: A few minor ones
- Added: FB App Token option – for sites that can not get FB counts do to API limit reached
- Bugfix: Buttons are not longer outputted in feed
- Bugfix: php notice in WooCommerce placement
- Added: Ajax debug option
- Improvement: Ajax POST method instead of GET
- Bugfix: Wrong popup if more share buttons are visible on a page.
- Bugfix: WhatsApp variable in widget
- Bugfix: Modern skin bug
- Improvement: Added debug notices to bad ajax count