Free SearchWP 2.9.14 WordPress Plugin uses your existing search forms and results template
SearchWP WordPress Plugin Free default engine uses your existing WordPress native search forms and results template. Create individual search engines, each with their own settings to meet your needs. Log searches to find out what your visitors are searching for and (not?) finding.
SearchWP WordPress Plugin Features
Notice: NullWebScripts.com, Is a Team of passionate Web Developers and Designers, Our Team goal is to improve our website's performance and usability, so that you could really get a great benefit from our website web materials. Also We share files under the terms of GPL (GNU General Public License) Which enables us to provide Premium WordPress Themes, Plugins, Blogger Templates, Sites Templates, Android Apps/Games & PHP Scripts for testing purposes only. We do promote WordPress and Bloggers Web Design Materials and Scripts to All users globally including you, downloading the latest material of your choice, This is for you to check the item before proceeding in buying any of the theme, plugin, php script, from the Original developer/designer. If the item fulfill your requirements and you’re satisfied with it then buy it from the Original Developer Website, through the Demo Link provided before the Download Link of every items Published on NullWebScripts Website Platform. for commercial use. We also want to inform you that, we do not host any of the files downloaded here, so it means that, this site only contains downloadable links from 3rd party sites by individual users which are freely available on all over the Internet.
- PDF and Office Document Indexing
- Automatic Integration, No Coding!
- Multiple Search Engines
- Search Everything
- Search Statistics and Insights
- Easy Algorithm Customization
- Easy Digital Downloads Integration
- Advanced Custom Fields Support
SearchWP 2.9.14 WordPress Plugin Changelog
To update SearchWP WordPress Plugin for your site manually, please first of all create backup of your site.
- **[Fix]** Fixes false positive error message relating to HTTP Basic Authentication
- **[Fix]** Resolves an issue preventing translations from loading as expected
- **[Change]** Algorithm SQL has been updated to be more specific when considering Custom Fields and Taxonomies
- **[New]** New filter `searchwp_dashboard_widget_transient_ttl` that allows for customization of cache duration of Dashboard Widget data
[stextbox id=’files-demo’ caption=’Demo’]https://www.nullwebscripts.com/njg5[/stextbox]
[stextbox id=’custom-download’ caption=’Download’]https://www.nullwebscripts.com/pa38[/stextbox]