Search by custom fields, post meta, taxonomies, tags, categories, authors, post types, post dates and more – The Free Ultimate WordPress Filter Plugin with Ajax!
Search & Filter Pro WordPress plugin Free allows you to Search & Filter your posts / custom posts / products by any number of parameters allowing your users to easily find what they are looking for on your site, whether it be a blog post, a product in an online shop and more.
Search & Filter Pro WordPress Theme Features
Notice: NullWebScripts.com, Is a Team of passionate Web Developers and Designers, Our Team goal is to improve our website's performance and usability, so that you could really get a great benefit from our website web materials. Also We share files under the terms of GPL (GNU General Public License) Which enables us to provide Premium WordPress Themes, Plugins, Blogger Templates, Sites Templates, Android Apps/Games & PHP Scripts for testing purposes only. We do promote WordPress and Bloggers Web Design Materials and Scripts to All users globally including you, downloading the latest material of your choice, This is for you to check the item before proceeding in buying any of the theme, plugin, php script, from the Original developer/designer. If the item fulfill your requirements and you’re satisfied with it then buy it from the Original Developer Website, through the Demo Link provided before the Download Link of every items Published on NullWebScripts Website Platform. for commercial use. We also want to inform you that, we do not host any of the files downloaded here, so it means that, this site only contains downloadable links from 3rd party sites by individual users which are freely available on all over the Internet.
- Create forms to search your posts, products, or any other custom post types in your site
- Add WordPress meta data and taxonomy filters to your site
- Drag and drop interface – makes building and editing forms so much easier
- Use AJAX to display results! No page refreshes. Also power your pagination with Ajax
- Auto Count / Dynamic Count – dynamically update the count values in the search forms as a user is searching to reflect the correct number of terms for the current search.
- Modifies the main query, so displaying your results is easy
- Create as many different search forms as you like, and as many results pages as you like
- Display anywhere in your pages or themes using widgets or shortcodes
- Include or exclude tags, categories and taxonomies from your search results
Search & Filter Pro 2.4.4 WordPress Theme Changelog
To update Search & Filter Pro WordPress PLugin for your site manually, please first of all create backup of your site.
- Fix – an error being thrown when creating new sites in wpmu
- Fix – return the original IDs of taxonomy terms, when no translated term is found (when using translation plugins) – this allows for taxonomies that are not translated to retain their settings
- Fix – an issue where some of our 3rd party integrations were not working in ajax requests (very rare)
- Fix – an issue where the `filter_next_query` shortcode was being ignored in ajax requests
- Fix – an issue with Ajax URLs not always being set correctly when using PolyLang
- Updated – noUiSlider to v11.1.0
- Updated – chosen to v1.8.7
- New – added a `skip` argument for our `filter_next_query` shortcode, to access those tricky queries
[stextbox id=’files-demo’ caption=’Demo’]https://www.nullwebscripts.com/y3n0[/stextbox]
[stextbox id=’custom-download’ caption=’Download’]https://www.nullwebscripts.com/xv4i[/stextbox]