Mobile Smart Pro v1.4 – Mobile Switcher WP Plugin – Mobile Smart Pro – The top theme switching mobile toolkit that allows you to manage your mobile-specific content and URLs for your WordPress site. Switch domains. Mobile Smart Pro offers all the features of the free Mobile Smart plugin including: Mobile Device Detection: high quality mobile device detection, theme Switching: switch to a mobile theme of your choice when a mobile device views your site…
Mobile Smart Pro v1.4 – Mobile Switcher WP Plugin
Mobile Smart Pro v1.4 – Mobile Switcher WP Plugin – Mobile Smart Pro – The top theme switching mobile toolkit that allows you to manage your mobile-specific content and URLs for your WordPress site. Switch domains.
Notice: NullWebScripts.com, Is a Team of passionate Web Developers and Designers, Our Team goal is to improve our website's performance and usability, so that you could really get a great benefit from our website web materials. Also We share files under the terms of GPL (GNU General Public License) Which enables us to provide Premium WordPress Themes, Plugins, Blogger Templates, Sites Templates, Android Apps/Games & PHP Scripts for testing purposes only. We do promote WordPress and Bloggers Web Design Materials and Scripts to All users globally including you, downloading the latest material of your choice, This is for you to check the item before proceeding in buying any of the theme, plugin, php script, from the Original developer/designer. If the item fulfill your requirements and you’re satisfied with it then buy it from the Original Developer Website, through the Demo Link provided before the Download Link of every items Published on NullWebScripts Website Platform. for commercial use. We also want to inform you that, we do not host any of the files downloaded here, so it means that, this site only contains downloadable links from 3rd party sites by individual users which are freely available on all over the Internet.
Mobile Smart Pro offers all the features of the free Mobile Smart plugin including:
1. Mobile Device Detection: high quality mobile device detection
2. Theme Switching: switch to a mobile theme of your choice when a mobile device views your site
3. Footer Switcher: allow user to switch between mobile and desktop version (template tag or widget)
4. Tablet Mode: enable/disable switch for tablets such as the iPad and Android tablets.
5. plus developer features like template tags to allow developer to customise your theme to different devices, and a boilerplate ‘unstyled’ theme.
6. CSS classes to enable you to style based on the tier of device, e.g. tier-iphone, tier-tablet. Support responsive design with user-agent detected CSS.
In addition, Mobile Smart Pro includes the following premium features:
6. Domain switching: redirect users to m.yoursite.com and/or switch theme when user arrives at m.yoursite.com (requires you to change some DNS and web hosting settings). Domain switching allows you to maintain one WordPress site for mobile and desktop, but present different domains for mobile and desktop users. Other options allow you to: a) Only switch themes when on the mobile domain b) Only allow access to mobile domain when on mobile device. c) New: option to maintain separate mobile and desktop WordPress sites, and redirect from mobile to desktop, as well as the other way around.
7. Mobile/Tablet Post redirection: redirect individual posts / pages / custom post types to a custom URL when visited by a mobile device or tablet.
8. Mobile Pages: mobile-specific rich text content on the same edit screen as your main content (works for all post types), and mobile excerpts for post types which support excerpts.
9. Mobile Menus: set up mobile-specific menus for simpler navigation, and map your desktop theme menu locations to your mobile theme menu locations.
10. Mobile Home Page: set a different page to be your mobile home page, when you
11. Mobile Plugins: disable specific plugins when a user views your site on a mobile device or tablet. E.g. disable caching plugins, or disable plugins that may slow your theme down.
12. Mobile Widgets: disable selected widgets when a user views your site on a mobile device / tablet / desktop through a checkbox on the widget in a sidebar slot on the Appearances -> Widgets page.
13. Mobile Shortcodes:
is_mobile: [is_mobile]some mobile-only content[/is_mobile]
is_tablet: [is_tablet]some tablet-only content[/is_tablet]
is_desktop: [is_desktop]some desktop-only content[/is_desktop]
14. Test mode Append ?testmobile=true to your URL before theme switching is enabled, to test the mobile site before enabling switching for all users.
15. Multisite compatible The plugin will show the current allowed themes for each multisite subsite.
Google SEO Compatible
Mobile Smart Pro is compatible with Google Webmasters and Google indexing rules to prevent duplicate content or SEO cloaking. Note: The mobile version of the site is marked as rel=”alternate”, the desktop version of the site is marked as rel=”content”, when you have mobile domain switching set.
The plugin also sends the HTTP Vary: User Agent header by default (option to disable) which is recommended by Google as best practice to inform the Googlebot-mobile to perform a second crawl as a mobile device. Note that this tends not to work well with caching plugins.
Domain switching will switch the whole path, e.g. http://www.mydomain.com can be redirected to http://m.mydomain.com, and also http://www.mydomain.com/parent-page/child-page?page=3 will redirect to http://m.mydomain.com/parent-page/child-page?page=3 (The choice of subdomain, e.g. m.mydomain.com is completely your choice, it could be www.mydomain.mobi, etc. It should be configured with your DNS settings and your server hosting to point the mobile domain to your desktop site).
Compatibility with other plugins
Visual Composer, Divi, and other page builder plugins Mobile Smart Pro is compatible with page plugins such as Visual Composer and Divi. It is important to note that for the Mobile Pages functionality, the page builder tools only display on the main editor, rather than the mobile editor.
Caching plugins Mobile Smart Pro has been tested with WP Super Cache, WP Total Cache, and WP Rocket. Each of these should be configured to not cache mobile devices, or to cache mobile devices separately. We are looking at ways to improve caching on mobile devices.
If you find the mobile theme is displaying on desktop, or vice versa, it will often be because your caching plugin has cached the mobile theme, and you will need to set up your caching plugin correctly for mobile devices. See more here.
View the change log here.
[stextbox id=’files-demo’ caption=’Purchase’]https://codecanyon.net/item/mobile-smart-pro-mobile-switcher-mobilespecific-content-menus-and-more/3671362[/stextbox]
[stextbox id=’custom-download’ caption=’Download’]http://zipansion.com/C3bA[/stextbox]