WordPress Real Media Library v3.4.8 – Media Categories / Folders File Manager
WordPress Real Media Library v3.4.8 – Media Categories / Folders File Manager is one of the most wanted media wordpress plugins. It is easy to use and it allows you to organize your thousands of images in folders. It is similar to wordpress categories like in the posts.
RML (Real Media Library) is one of the most wanted media wordpress plugins. It is easy to use and it allows you to organize your thousands of images in folders. It is similar to wordpress categories like in the posts.
Use your mouse (or touch) to drag and drop your files. Create, rename, delete or reorder your folders If you want to select a image from the “Select a image”-dialog (e. g. featured image) you can filter when inserting media. Just install this plugin and it works fine with all your image and media files. It also supports multisite.
The Real Media Library offers a very nice extensibility for other developers. For example you can also install a third-party plugin to create the folders physically on your FTP server (wp-content/uploads) or to synchronize folders with Lightroom.
WP Real Media Library is a WordPress plugin that allows you to easily manage your media library in your blog. Using this plugin, youll be able to organize the thousands of images, audio, video, and PDF files in your media library in folders. Basically, its like WordPress categories for your media library.
Why do you need this plugin? Well, having a growing WordPress blog means that youll be adding a lot of new media files, like images, audio, and PDF, into your database every day. In a few weeks, your blog will be filled with thousands of media files. How are you going to find one of those files at a later time?
Of course, you can use the WordPress search function and spend a couple of hours finding a file, but who can even remember the names of thousands of files and what happens then?
Thats where the WP Real Media Library plugin comes in. With this plugin, you can easily create gallery folders for your images and normal folders for other media files to properly organize your media library. So that next time whenever you need to find a file, its only a mouse-click away.
Organizing your blog media files with WP Real Media Library plugin is as easy as dragging and dropping the files into folders. Then you can rearrange the order of your files by dragging them around to bring the important files to the top of the list for quicker access.
The Tree View of your folders will also make things easier for you to quickly find specific folders in a split-second.
In addition, you can use the WP Real Media Library plugin to insert media galleries to your posts directly from the WordPress New Post editor. This will allow you to insert an entire media folder into your WordPress posts as a customizable gallery.
WP Real Media Library is a must-have WordPress plugin that will help save you a ton of time that goes into managing your media files.
- Folders for the WordPress media library
- Drag & Drop your files
- Create shortcuts of files. Shortcuts doesn’t need any physical storage (0kb). Note also that the fields in the shortcuts can be different to the original file, for example “Title”, “Description” or “Caption”.
- Full control for your folders in one toolbar (create, rename, delete, rearrange)
- Filter in insert media dialog
- Improved Uploader
- Upload files directly to a folder
- Create dynamic gallery from folder
- Custom image order for the dynamic galleries (drag & drop)
- Fast navigatation to folders with fast folder search>
- Compatible with Revolution Slider
- Compatible with touch devices
- Supports multisite
- 6 months support Included
- Forever free updates
As you can see from the screenshots RML (Real Media Library) supports three different folder types:
- The normal folder: A folder can contain every type of file and collections, but no galleries. If you want to create a subfolder simply select a folder from the list and click this button.
- The collection: A collection can contain no files. But you can create there other collections and galleries. The mentioned above gallery is only a gallery data folder, that means they are not automatically in your frontend (your website).
You can create a visual gallery from this gallery data folder via the Visual Editor in your page/post.
- The gallery folder: A gallery data folder can only contain images. It is simplier for you to distinguish where your visual galleries are.
You can also order the images into a custom image order per drag&drop.