Profile Builder Pro v2.8.3 – WordPress Plugin
- 1 Profile Builder Pro v2.8.3 – WordPress Plugin
- 2 Because default WordPress user registration and login is NO GOOD for modern websites.
- 3 Features
- 3.1 Find out why Profile Builder is the best as your User Registration Plugin for WordPress.
- 3.2 PRO
- 3.3 Hobbyist
- 3.3.1 Shortcodes for front-end login, registration, edit-profile and password reset forms
- 3.3.2 Email Confirmation for user registration
- 3.3.3 Admin Approval for new users
- 3.3.4 Log in with Email or Username
- 3.3.5 Enforce Minimum Password Length and Strength
- 3.3.6 Control over the Admin Bar on the Front End
- 3.3.7 Extra Profile Fields for registration and edit profile
- 3.3.8 Conditional Logic for Fields
- 3.3.9 Avatar Upload for Users
- 3.3.10 Drag & Drop to Reorder Profile Fields
- 3.3.11 Content Restriction
- 3.3.12 Roles Editor
- 3.3.13 Import / Export Users from / to CSV
- 3.3.14 Repeater Fields
- 3.3.15 Multiple Registration Forms
- 3.3.16 Multiple Edit Profile Forms
- 3.3.17 Custom Redirects
- 3.3.18 Advanced User Listing
- 3.3.19 Email Customizer
- 3.3.20 Translated in more than 25 languages
- 3.3.21 Support that gets things solved!
- 3.4 More Downloads
- 3.5 Share this:
- 3.6 Like this:
Download Free Premium Profile Builder Pro v2.8.3 – WordPress Plugin – CozMosLabs | Profile Builder Pro v2.8.3 – WordPress Plugin – Hello! Do YOU want to customize your website by adding front-end registration, profile and login forms? You can use Profile Builder – the Profile Plugin for WordPress.
Because default WordPress user registration and login is
NO GOOD for modern websites.
Hello! Do YOU want to customize your website by adding front-end registration, profile and login forms? You can use Profile Builder – the Profile Plugin for WordPress.
To achieve this, just create a new page, and give it an intuitive name (i.e. Edit Profile). Now all you need to do is add the following shortcode: [wppb-edit-profile] . Publish your page and you are done!
Profile Builder is the all in one user registration and management plugin for WordPress sites. Scroll down to see why.
Find out why Profile Builder is the best
as your User Registration Plugin for WordPress.
Shortcodes for front-end login, registration, edit-profile and password reset forms
[wppb-login], [wppb-register], [wppb-edit-profile], [wppb-recover-password], [wppb-logout]
Email Confirmation for user registration
Following registration, users receive a notification to confirm their email address – helps fight spam.
Admin Approval for new users
You decide who is a user on your website. Get notified via email or approve multiple users at once from the WordPress UI.
Log in with Email or Username
Allow users to log-in using their email or username
Enforce Minimum Password Length and Strength
Eliminate weak passwords and improve security by setting a minimum password length and enforcing a certain password strength.
Control over the Admin Bar on the Front End
By hiding the Admin Bar on your WordPress site you provide your users with a clean and less confusing interface
Extra Profile Fields for registration and edit profile
They also appear in the backend of WordPress. Available extra fields are: Headings, input, input-hidden, checkbox, agree to terms checkbox, radio, select, country select, timezone select, user role select, datepicker, textarea, reCAPTCHA, generalist upload, avatar upload, WYSIWYG, map, HTML, phone, time picker, color picker, custom validation field, currency select.
Conditional Logic for Fields
Conditional Fields are an easy way to show or hide fields based on user selections. Using conditional logic you can implement dynamic front-end registration forms for your users.
Avatar Upload for Users
The avatar functionality works by default with almost any WordPress theme. It appears in the comments, bbpress forum and you can use it in conjuncture with the User Listing module
Drag & Drop to Reorder Profile Fields
Rearrange and mix both default and extra user fields the way you want.
Restrict individual posts and pages based on the user role, logged in logged out status.
Really simple to use role editor with the possibility to create, edit, delete and duplicate user roles as well as add and remove capabilities.
Import / Export Users from / to CSV
Step by step documentation available
Import Users Features:
– import standard user fields and custom fields (user meta)
– update existing users by specifying ID field
– set user role on import
Export Users Features:
– export all user fields and user meta (custom fields)
– export users by role or date range
The Repeater Field Module makes it really easy to add repeater front-end fields or groups of fields to your user profile.
Integration with both the Email Customizer and User Listing modules, makes creating advanced user profiles possible.
Multiple Registration Forms
Set up multiple registration forms with different fields for certain user roles. Helps capture different information from different types of users.
– create custom registration forms for specific user roles
– manage (arrange, add and delete) fields that appear on each form
– redirect users after registration
Multiple Edit Profile Forms
Allow different user roles to edit their specific information. Set up multiple edit-profile forms with different fields for certain user roles.
– create custom edit profile forms for specific user roles
– manage (arrange, add and delete) fields that appear on each form
– redirect users after edit profile
Redirect users after login, after they first register or when they try to access the default WordPress dashboard, login, lost password and registration forms
Advanced User Listing
Easy to edit templates for listing your users as well as creating single user pages
User Listing Features:
– shortcode based (use the [wppb-list-users] shortcode)
– set up multiple user listings
– restrict user listing to logged in users only (select roles)
– possibility to only list users with a particular user role(s)
– set number of users to be displayed on each page
– set default sorting criteria and sorting order
– fully customizable templates where you can add any extra fields previously defined
– “search” tags for adding a search form on the All User Listing Template.
– “sort by” tags.
– posibility to query users with a particular meta_key and meta_value
– advance filtering by custom fields using faceted filters
Simple to use customization of the WordPress Registration Emails
With the Email Customizer you can:
– Customize the WordPress Registration Email using fully customizable templates
– Override the from address so that it is the name of your business
– Customize the User Email sent to user upon different registration processes
– Customize the Admin Email sent when a new users is registered
Translated in more than 25 languages
Get Profile Builder in your Language
We’re focusing on translating Profile Builder in as many languages as we can. So far, the translations for more than 10 languages are almost complete. Download all the available language packs as well as help translate Profile Builder in your language
Support that gets things solved!
Never worry about getting stuck with your project
Time and time again our customers tell us that they love our plugins, but what they never expected was the kind of support that we offer.
This isn’t by chance. We push ourselves to give 100% on every support request we receive.