Yoast SEO Local Premium WordPress Plugin V7.3
Stop wondering why your website is not showing up on Google
Yoast SEO Local Premium WordPress Plugin v7.3
- 1 Yoast SEO Local Premium WordPress Plugin v7.3
- 2 Stop losing customers to other businesses in your area
Yoast SEO Local Premium WordPress Plugin v7.3 – The SEO Local Premium WordPress Plugin helps your website getting found by potential customers in your local community and lets you easily insert Google Maps, Opening Hours and Contact Information to your WordPress Website.
Stop losing customers to other businesses in your area
Every day, people search for stores or businesses nearby. They want to find directions, opening hours and contact details.
Are you not on top of their search results? Then you’re losing customers to the competition in your area.
Stop worrying about how to get to that top position. Let the Local SEO plugin take care of it for you.
What exactly does the Local SEO plugin do for me?
- It tells Google everything it needs to know to put you on top in local search results
- It pimps your contact page so your online visitors actually make it to your place
- It optimizes your local SEO for multiple locations, and you can easily add a store finder
It tells Google everything it needs to know
Google likes it when you tell it a little bit about yourself:
- Name of your business
- Type of business
- Physical location
- Opening hours
But just putting this information on your contact page won’t do the trick.
You’ll need this data in Schema.org as well, so Google sees it on every single page.
The Local SEO plugin takes care of all that technical stuff for you under the hood:
- KML File generation and automatically adding these to your XML sitemap (needed for Google)
- Address output in Schema.org format
- Showing opening hours (with Schema.org output)
- Showing Google Maps instantly on your website, including a route planner
- Submitting all of this technical data to Google
So no worries if this specialized local SEO stuff sounds confusing: the Local SEO plugin fixes it for you.
2. It pimps your contact page
In a few clicks, your contact page looks perfect:
- Embed Google Maps so people can get directions
- Have the plugin automatically show your up-to-date opening hours and holidays
So your customers make it to your place effortlessly.
3. It optimizes your local SEO for multiple locations
Do you have more than 1 physical location? The Local SEO plugin optimizes your Google listing for all of them, so people see the nearest option for them pop up in their search results.
You can also add a store finder on your website.
Just upload a CSV file with all the details or type them in in WordPress.
And of course, everything is responsive so it looks just as professional on mobile: the main device people use for local search.
The Local SEO plugin for WordPress is right for you if:
- You own a small business
- You have multiple locations
- You have local clients and you’d like to save time
- You’re sick of seeing your competition show up higher
- You’d like to get more customers and sell more
- You don’t want to pay an expensive SEO professional to optimize your website for local searches