WooCommerce Shipping Tracking v16.1
- 1 WooCommerce Shipping Tracking v16.1
- 1.0.1 DEFINE YOUR OWN COMPANIES
- 1.0.2 MULTIPLE TRACKING CODE, SHIPPING COMPANIES, DISPATCH DATES AND CUSTOM TEXT!
- 1.0.3 CUSTOMIZE EMAIL AND ORDER DETAILS HTML SNIPPET
- 1.0.4 TRACK SHIPMENT PROGRESS STATUS WITH A TIMELINE IN SITE
- 1.0.5 TRACKING INFO ON ALL OUTGOING WOOCOMMERCE EMAILS (ACCORDING TO ORDER STATUS) AND ORDER DETAILS PAGE
- 1.0.6 EMAIL NOTIFICATION FOR SELECTED TRACKING CODES
- 1.0.7 GERMANIZED PRO INVOICE EMAIL
- 1.0.8 DATE AND TIME DELIVERY FIELDS
- 1.0.9 BULK IMPORT FROM CSV
- 1.1 More Downloads
- 1.2 Share this:
- 1.3 Like this:
WooCommerce Shipping Tracking v16.1 – WCST will let your clients to easily track their orders. You will be able to associate to every order a shipping company and a tracking number. WCST will display tracking info (Company URL and trackin code) directly in â€œComplete Orderâ€ email and â€œView Orderâ€ page. Your clients just clicking on the link generated by WCST will easily track their orders.
WCST will let your clients to easily track their orders. You will be able to associate to every order a shipping company and a tracking number. WCST will display tracking info (Company URL and trackin code) directly in “Complete Order” email and “View Order” page. Your clients just clicking on the link generated by WCST will easily track their orders.
DEFINE YOUR OWN COMPANIES
WCST has defined more tha 40 shipping companies. Don’t you find the one you need? Don’t worry!! WCST let’s you define your own custom shipping companies (Name and Tracking URL), just add it from WooCommerce -> Shipping tracking options -> Add Custom company tab
MULTIPLE TRACKING CODE, SHIPPING COMPANIES, DISPATCH DATES AND CUSTOM TEXT!
WCST lets to associate more than one tracking code and shipping company per order. In this way if the shop admin have to send order using multiple shippings, thanks to WCST can let the customer to track each shipping without problems!
Furthermore, for every shipping can be also specified a dispatch date and custom text. In this way both the shop admin and customer can easily keep track of the shippings timings!
CUSTOMIZE EMAIL AND ORDER DETAILS HTML SNIPPET
Would you like to have a more persolalized HTML snippet to be included in email Template and order details page? It’s possible! You can customize templates directly from the admin menu.
TRACK SHIPMENT PROGRESS STATUS WITH A TIMELINE IN SITE
The Shipping Tracking pluging allows also to show shipment progress status with a timeline directly in site. To do that just use the special [track_shipping_in_site]shortcode inside the Order details message through the special menu.
Once done, a tracking info widget will be displayed showing every step the shipping has performed until the current day in every Order details page!
Optionally you can show the “track in site” widget in any page. To do that just use the following shortcode with the special “track_in_site” parameter: [wcst_tracking_form track_in_site=”true”]. It will render a form where once the user has entered a tracking code, the “track in site” widget will be showed displaying the shipping progress.
Note: this feature is powerd by AfterShip service. It requires at least a free profile (by which you can only pefrom 100 shipping tracking per month). Info on how to connect to AfterShip profile are reported in the plugin options page (it just requires 2 steps!). The service will automatically detect the carrier from the tracking code (if supported) without the requirement of any further code.
TRACKING INFO ON ALL OUTGOING WOOCOMMERCE EMAILS (ACCORDING TO ORDER STATUS) AND ORDER DETAILS PAGE
Once the tracking info are saved on the order admin page, all the info will be displayed in the order details page. Furthermore, info will be also embedded in all outogoing woocommerce emails. By default tracking info are only embedded to the emails only when the status is setted as “completed” but you can chose to display info also for other satuses. Go to the General options menu to choose for which status(es) the info has to be embedded into the emails.
You can also specify custom statuses!
In this way the customer can have all the needed info at fingertips!
EMAIL NOTIFICATION FOR SELECTED TRACKING CODES
The admin can also send active notifications emails by just selecting the tracking code for which he wants the user to be notified. Once selected, he has just to click on the Order update button, the plugin will then send an email containing the selected tracking codes. Tracking code email template can be customized by using the special option menu. You can also use shortcode to display user first and last name in order to customize the message!
GERMANIZED PRO INVOICE EMAIL
The plugin has support for Germanized pro invoice email, so it will be able to inject tracking info into invoice emails according the current order status.
DATE AND TIME DELIVERY FIELDS
Would you like to let your customer to specify a delivery date and time range?
now you can!
WCST let’s you to enable some extra fields (visible in checkout and/or order details page) where the user can specify a start and end date, a start and ending time (optionally even a secondary time range) when he would like to receive the items! Description, title and label are fully customizable! Multi-language supported!
Furthermore, delivery date and time are included on WooCommerce emails!
Last but not least, on checkout page selectable date will consider the products estimated shipping time and the selected shipping method estimated deliver time!
BULK IMPORT FROM CSV
WCST allows you to import orders tracking info from .csv file!
Shop admin for each order can also import one or more shipping info.
The csv file has to have the folllwing columns:
- order_id: This is the numeric id of the order
- order_status: can be left empty. If specified the order status will be setted as the specied value. Values that can be used: wc-pending, wc-processing, wc-on-hold, wc-completed, wc-cancelled, wc-refunded, wc-failed
- force_email_notification: can be left empty. If specified, the plugin will resend woocommerce notification eamil according to the selected value. Value that can be used: send_email_new_order, send_email_cancelled_order, send_email_customer_processing_order, send_email_customer_completed_order, end_email_customer_refunded_order, send_email_customer_invoice
- dispatch_date: Can be left empty. In case of multiple dispatch date, values have to be separated by | character. Ex.: 12/05/2016|15/05/2016
- custom_text: Can be left empty. In case of multiple custom text, values have to be separated by | character. NOTE: REMOVE ALL , from custom texts. Ex.: custom text 1 | custom text 2.
- tracking_info: Has to have the following format company_id:tracking_code. In case of multiple shipping values have to be separated by | character. Ex.: DHL:#232R|GLS:1234TR3