An online marketplace that manages itself. Free Dokan Pro Multivendor’s super intuitive design & interface makes everything easy even for beginners. It’s so automated that you only need to review the orders!
Dokan WordPress Plugin Free is Paypal and Stripe ready. Adding other popular gateways and 100+ WooCommerce supported gateways will enable your market to sell in any country, with tax rates built-in.
Dokan Pro WordPress Plugin Features
- Vendors manage everything
- Easy to use design
- Compatible with any WooThemes
- The best storefront and marketplace experience
On Dokan pro plugin, your vendors have the full freedom of creating any kind of products. We support simple, variable, downloadable, virtual, booking type products from the frontend. So, vendors can sell from garments to music to hotels reservations – anything that comes into imagination. Dokan pro nulled also comes with its own shipping rate, customize them as you wish! Admins can also create subscriptions!
Whenever you have a business idea, Dokan Pro WordPress Plugin Nulled does not hold any barrier between you and your dream. Creating and managing a marketplace become so easy that most of the market owners operate alone without any help.
Dokan Pro 2.8.3 WordPress Plugin Changelog
To update Dokan Pro WordPress Plugin for your site manually, please first of all create backup of your site.
- [new] Customer inbox in live chat module ( Live Chat module )
- [tweak] Refund system modification
- [tweak] Statement calculation in vendor dashboard
- [fix] Make live chat popup responsive ( Live Chat module )
- [fix] Save the card info in checkout page only if admin wants to ( Stripe Module )
- [fix] Zone wise shipping text typo
- [fix] Zone wise shipping keeps loading issue
- [fix] Product import export issue in vendor dashboard ( Import Export module )
- [fix] Unable to insert shipping cost in decimal point in seller setup wizard
- [fix] Booking block cost is not getting saved ( Booking module )
- [fix] Admin can’t access the refund request from email
- [fix] When admin tries to manually complete a refund, admin is redirected to the my-account page
- [fix] Vendor statement exporting problem fixed
- [fix] Booking order status not editable ( Booking module )
[stextbox id=’files-demo’ caption=’Demo’]https://www.nullwebscripts.com/1fc3[/stextbox]
[stextbox id=’custom-download’ caption=’Download’]https://www.nullwebscripts.com/e339[/stextbox]