Search by custom fields, post meta, taxonomies, tags, categories, authors, post types, post dates and more – The Free Ultimate WordPress Filter Plugin with Ajax!
Search & Filter Pro WordPress plugin Free allows you to Search & Filter your posts / custom posts / products by any number of parameters allowing your users to easily find what they are looking for on your site, whether it be a blog post, a product in an online shop and more.
Search & Filter Pro WordPress Theme Features
- Create forms to search your posts, products, or any other custom post types in your site
- Add WordPress meta data and taxonomy filters to your site
- Drag and drop interface – makes building and editing forms so much easier
- Use AJAX to display results! No page refreshes. Also power your pagination with Ajax
- Auto Count / Dynamic Count – dynamically update the count values in the search forms as a user is searching to reflect the correct number of terms for the current search.
- Modifies the main query, so displaying your results is easy
- Create as many different search forms as you like, and as many results pages as you like
- Display anywhere in your pages or themes using widgets or shortcodes
- Include or exclude tags, categories and taxonomies from your search results
Search & Filter Pro 2.4.4 WordPress Theme Changelog
To update Search & Filter Pro WordPress PLugin for your site manually, please first of all create backup of your site.
- Fix – an error being thrown when creating new sites in wpmu
- Fix – return the original IDs of taxonomy terms, when no translated term is found (when using translation plugins) – this allows for taxonomies that are not translated to retain their settings
- Fix – an issue where some of our 3rd party integrations were not working in ajax requests (very rare)
- Fix – an issue where the `filter_next_query` shortcode was being ignored in ajax requests
- Fix – an issue with Ajax URLs not always being set correctly when using PolyLang
- Updated – noUiSlider to v11.1.0
- Updated – chosen to v1.8.7
- New – added a `skip` argument for our `filter_next_query` shortcode, to access those tricky queries
[stextbox id=’files-demo’ caption=’Demo’]https://www.nullwebscripts.com/y3n0[/stextbox]
[stextbox id=’custom-download’ caption=’Download’]https://www.nullwebscripts.com/xv4i[/stextbox]